Calling for the UK / Ireland professional body registrants

If you are qualified in health, engineering, teaching or social work sectors and have managed to secure a registration or membership with relevant professional United Kingdom (UK) / Ireland bodies such as General Teaching Council (GTC), General Medical Council (GMC), Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), Health and Care Professions Council (HCOC), Social Work England etc in the past 2 years or so, we would be keen to hear from you as plenty of professional jobs in these sectors are awaiting to welcome you with a decent salary, excellent working conditions and ability to travel across the Europe. So why to wait, put your qualifications and professional registration to a good use to lead a quality life in the UK. GORED is here to facilitate the same so get in touch with us now.

Leave A Reply